Diaper Shower Policies
At Diaper Shower, we want to give our customers the most enjoyable shopping experience, one that will keep them coming back to our store time and time again. That’s why we believe that our store policies should be fair, clear and transparent. Below you’ll find a list of all our policies. If you can’t find the information you’re looking for - please don’t hesitate to contact us today!
Diaper Shower exists for the purpose of providing a child care fundraising service to the general public. Any use outside of this purpose is prohibited.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, do not access or otherwise use the Site or any information or materials contained on the Site. Your use of the Site shall be deemed to be your agreement to abide by each of the terms set forth below.
You understand and agree that the Site is provided "AS-IS" and that Diaper Shower LLC (which is the owner and operator of diapershower.com) assumes no responsibility for your ability to (or any costs or fees associated with your ability to) obtain access to the Site. Nor does Diaper Shower LLC assume any liability for the failure to store or maintain any user communications or personal settings.
2. Payments and Third-Party Payment Services. Contributors acknowledge that they are submitting payment directly to the registered user or user's representative (either offline, online via third-party payment service, or any other payment method) and therefore Diaper Shower LLC cannot be responsible for tax receipts, lost payments, identity theft, fraud or refunds.
Diaper Shower LLC provides links and interfaces to third-party crowdfunding services, such as givebutter.com which permit contributors to send funds to users (or user's representative) registered at diapershower.com. You acknowledge that while Diaper Shower LLC provides links to these third-party payment services, Diaper Shower LLC does not control and is not responsible for payments made or received through these services. Diaper Shower LLC or www.diapershower.com is not responsible for providing receipts for tax purposes for any gift, contribution, or donation. Any use of third-party payment services by users will be subject to the terms and conditions of such third-party payment services, and at your own risk.
Diaper Shower LLC may collect transaction fees from the user and pay transaction fees directly to third-party payment services. You acknowledge transaction fees will automatically be paid to Diaper Shower LLC from your third-party payment account.
3. Use of Copyrighted Materials/Trademarks. Any materials on the Site, including without limitation any documentation, content, text, data, graphics, images, interfaces, or other material or works of authorship (the "Materials") are copyrighted material owned by or licensed to Diaper Shower LLC All rights are reserved. The Materials contain trademarks, service marks, and trade names which are owned by Diaper Shower LLC and its affiliates, and may also contain brand and product names which are trademarks, service marks, or trade names of third parties which are owned by their respective owners. Except as otherwise noted in the Site, you are hereby authorized to view, download, cache, copy and print the materials solely for your personal use and not for resale or further distribution, subject to the following conditions:
Any copy of the Materials or portion thereof must include the Diaper Shower LLC copyright notice.
Diaper Shower LLC reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use by you shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from Diaper Shower LLC
Nothing contained in the Site shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any copyright, trade secret, patent, trademark, or other intellectual property rights ("IP Rights") of Diaper Shower LLC., its affiliates, or any third party, and, except as expressly provided herein, all such IP Rights in the Materials on the Site are expressly reserved to Diaper Shower LLC. its affiliates, and/or any third party, as applicable.
4. Hyperlinks to this Site. You are granted a limited, nonexclusive right to create a "hypertext" link to the Site provided that such link is to the entry page of the Site (or your personal registry page within the Site) and does not portray Diaper Shower LLC or any of its other products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise defamatory manner. This limited right may be revoked at any time for any reason whatsoever. You may not use, frame, or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Diaper Shower LLC trademark, logo or trade name or other proprietary information including the images found at the Site, the content of any text or the layout/design of any page, or any form contained on a page without the express written consent of Diaper Shower LLC.
5. Links to Third Party Websites. The Site may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web or Internet that are not affiliated with, under the control of, or otherwise maintained by Diaper Shower LLC. If you use these links, you may leave the Site. Diaper Shower LLC has not reviewed all of these third-party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Diaper Shower LLC does not endorse or make any representations about third-party sites or any information, software, or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party sites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
6. Data Mining, Commercial Use, and Unsolicited Mailings Prohibited. You acknowledge that you are expressly prohibited from utilizing this Service in connection with data mining of any kind, commercial use, the sending of unsolicited electronic mail, or other forms of messages, whether commercial or not, to a large number of recipients. This prohibition extends to the sending of unsolicited mass mailings from another service which in any way implicates the use of this Service.
7. Authority and Accuracy. In consideration of your visiting and using the Site, you represent that you are able to form a binding contract. You also agree that any information you provide about yourself is accurate and complete information at the time provided. You agree to update any information provided to Diaper Shower LLC to keep it accurate and complete. Failure to accurately and completely provide, and timely update, information about yourself is reasonable grounds for Diaper Shower LLC to suspend or terminate your account and refuse your service in the future. You must be 18 years of age or older to use the Site.
8. Password Restricted Areas of the Site. Certain areas of the Site may be password-restricted to registered users ("Password-Protected Areas"). If you have registered as an authorized user to gain access to these Password-Protected Areas, you agree that you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and agree to notify Diaper Shower LLC if the password is lost, stolen, disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised. You agree that you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account, including any fees that may be incurred under your password-protected account, whether or not you are the individual who undertakes such activities. You agree to immediately notify Diaper Shower LLC of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security in relation to your password or the Site that is known to you.
9. Submissions. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the information, photographs, graphics, messages, content, and other material that you upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise submit to the Site, and that you have full responsibility for each of your submissions, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any and all model releases.
Diaper Shower LLC does not claim ownership of content (including photos and graphics) you submit or make available for inclusion on the Site; however, you hereby grant Diaper Shower LLC a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt and publicly display such content in connection with Diaper Shower LLC business activities. You acknowledge and agree that information that you submit or make available for inclusion in publicly accessible areas of the Site, may be viewed by the public.
Diaper Shower LLC does not control the content posted by third parties via the Site and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of such content. You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Diaper Shower LLC be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, e-mailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Site.
10. Notification of Claims of Infringement. Diaper Shower LLC respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Diaper Shower LLC may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, terminate service to users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us at email@example.com and provide Diaper Shower LLC’s copyright agent, in writing, the following information required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work; (iii) identification of the URL or other specific location on the Site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; (iv) your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Diaper Shower LLC’s agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site can be reached using the contact information below.
11. Code of Conduct. Online behavior requires common sense and basic etiquette. Accordingly, here are some rules that you agree to follow as a condition of accessing the Site:
No strong, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise harmful language.
No racially, ethnically, or otherwise, objectionable language.
No libelous, defamatory, or otherwise tortuous language.
No impersonating any person, including, but not limited to, other community members or employees of Diaper Shower LLC
No posting, distributing, transmitting, or promoting illegal content.
No invasion of another's privacy.
No actions that are harmful to minors.
No manipulation or forging of identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information posted on the Site or otherwise provided to Diaper Shower LLC or its employees.
No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any information (such as inside, proprietary or confidential information) that you do not have a right to make available due to contract, fiduciary duty, or operation of law.
No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any junk mail or spam.
No posting, uploading, emailing, or otherwise transmitting any material that contains any malicious computer code (including spyware, worms, Trojan horses, viruses, etc.).
No posting, providing, transmitting, or otherwise making available any information which violates regulations promulgated by the Securities and Exchange Commission, or that of any securities exchange, such as the New York Stock Exchange.
No collecting, storing, or posting of personal data about or of other Diaper Shower LLC members.
No soliciting site users for any purposes other than those for which the site was created.
12. Restrictions on Use. Content from the Site, including but not limited to any member profile information such as member names, e-mail addresses, member contact information, or member-personalized event-related information, may not be taken from the website and used for any purpose. You agree that you will not use any names, e-mail addresses, and other contact information from member profile information or the pages and postings on this site for the purpose of solicitation. You agree that you will not send any unsolicited e-mails to our members, and will not use the Site to send unsolicited e-mails to any third parties.
13. Changes to the Site. Diaper Shower LLC reserves the right from time to time to make modifications and changes to the Site. These modifications and changes may include, but are not limited to, discontinuing, temporarily or permanently, any service offered by, or through Diaper Shower LLC (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Diaper Shower LLC shall not be liable to you or to any other party for any changes and modifications to the Site.
15. Disclaimer of Warranties. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. HONEYFUND.COM, INC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
DIAPER SHOWER LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (i) THE SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE WILL MEET ANY OF YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE WILL BE TIMELY, SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR FREE FROM ERROR OR OMISSION, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF ANY SERVICE ON THE SITE WILL BE USEFUL, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE OPERATION OF THE SITE INCLUDING THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM (OR ANY COMPONENT CONNECTED TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM) OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD (INTENTIONAL OR OTHERWISE) OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
16. Limitation of Liability. Diaper Shower LLC shall not be liable to you or any third-party claiming through you for any damages in connection with your inability to use the service and the site or any content appearing on the site. In no event will Diaper Shower LLC be liable to you or any third-party claiming through you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, punitive, special or incidental damages, including without limitation, damages arising from claims related to personal injury or death, loss of data, lost revenue, lost profits, loss of use or other economic advantage, change in applicable government regulations, regardless of the form of the action and regardless of whether Diaper Shower LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the total, cumulative liability of Diaper Shower LLC damages under this Agreement exceed one hundred dollars ($100.00).
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree that your diapershower.com member account is non-transferable and your access to your account or contents within your account will terminate one year after your event date.
This statement discloses the privacy practices of Diaper Shower LLC It covers:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Diapershower.com website
2. How the information is used
3. With whom the information may be shared
4. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use, and distribution of the information
5. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
How we collect your information
Information collected at registration
Diaper Shower LLC collects personal information when you register with us and when you use our services. Diaper Shower LLC may combine this information about you with information we obtain from business partners or companies. During registration, we require members to give us basic contact information (such as your first name, last name and e-mail addresses), event information (such as your event date) and demographic information (such as your ZIP or postal code). Registration information is collected via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol (https). The information requested on the registration form may change from time to time. Although additional demographic information may be requested at the time of registration, only information marked "required" is necessary for registration and utilization of our services.
Users who register through Facebook agree to share their public Facebook profile, friend list and e-mail address via Facebook's App permissions interface.
Users who give to diapershower.com members ("contributors") are not required to register. However, some information is collected during the donation process, including first and last name and e-mail address. This information is associated with the member's account. The e-mail address collected during the donation process is used by Diaper Shower LLC and the receiving diapershower.com member to communicate with the contributor regarding their donation. It is not shared with third parties by Diaper Shower LLC
We do not accept registrations from persons under the age of 18. diapershower.com services are available only to persons who are 18 years of age and over. If we learn that a user is under the age of 18, we will terminate the account and delete the user's information. Diaper Shower LLC will not be liable for any content or advertisements viewed by minor children in violation of the terms of this agreement.
Information collected through use of diapershower.com
In addition to the questions you answer when you register for diapershower.com member, we collect information necessary to create your diaper shower fundraising/registry page, including but not limited to a contact person and beneficiary of the fundraiser. Personal information is collected via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol (https). When you enter this information and publish your diaper shower fundraising/registry page, you agree to make it public and accessible by visitors to diapershower.com. Note you are responsible for obtaining permission to publish your contact person's information like name and telephone number.
Diaper Shower LLC. also collects system information such as IP addresses (in other words, the location of your computer on the Internet) for system administration, troubleshooting, security, and to examine overall traffic trends. (For example, IP addresses help us determine the percentage of people coming from various search engines, such as Google or Yahoo!) This information, in aggregate form, is recorded for administrative purposes. IP addresses may be linked to personal account information for security purposes, for instance, to prevent spammers from abusing Diaper Shower LLC’s e-mail features.
You can browse the Diapershower.com website without registering or providing any personal information. However, in order to take advantage of our Diaper Shower fundraising/registry service, you are required to provide us with information including but not limited to your name, e-mail address, real-world address, event date, and telephone number.
What we do with the information we collect
Information we collect from your membership helps us to make your Diaper Shower Registry page available to your guests, improve our content, customize certain pages for you, make third-party payment systems available to you, and provide you with promotional information and updates about Diaper Shower LLC and it's affiliates.
With whom do we share information
Changing your personal information
If you would like to deactivate your account with Diapershower.com, you should notify us by using the Contact US form. You may also contact Diaper Shower LLC by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org and writing "Deactivate Account" in the subject line or write to Diaper Shower LLC. at 308 Tamarack St. Anaconda, MT 59711
The Diapershower.com website contains links to other websites. We cannot be responsible for their content or for private information that you may choose to share with them. Please note: Information you release directly to parties who provide services to Diaper Shower LLC, such as any vendors who advertise on the Diapershower.com website, may be subject to different rules of use or disclosure. We encourage you to investigate and ask questions before disclosing personal information to third parties.
Your privacy is very important to us, but due to the existing legal regulatory and security environment, we cannot fully ensure that your private communications and other personally identifiable information will not be disclosed to third parties. Under certain circumstances, the government or third parties may lawfully or unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Additionally, in the unlikely event we need to investigate or resolve possible problems or inquiries, we may disclose information about you to private entities, law enforcement, or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate.
Notice of changes
Diaper Shower LLC encourages you to learn as much as you can about your privacy on the Internet.
Advertising on Diapershower.com
If you want to prevent a third-party advertiser from collecting data, currently you may either visit each ad network's website individually and opt out or visit the NAI gateway opt-out site to opt out of all network advertising cookies. This site will also allow you to review the third-party advertising companies' privacy policies.
Not 100% satisfied with our products? We are here to help!
Diaper Shower will accept returns of unopened products within 30 days of the delivery date. All returns are subject to shipping and handling fees. For more information please contact our Customer Support Team via email at email@example.com.